Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Contest & Fundraiser End Today

Today is the end of the 1st Annual Summer Writing Contest. If I receive any entries postmarked June 30, 2009, in the next few days, they will be considered for review in the contest. Anything postmarked from July 1, 2009, forward will not.

The Thank You Card Drive is over today as well. The results will be posted next week. Thanks to all of you who participated in both activities.

The $50 Million Dollar Prosperity Experiment will continue until December 31, 2009. If you have sent me a self-addressed stamped envelope and not received your $1 million bill yet, email me at crawfordwriting@yahoo.com and let me know. I will check to see if I sent it out yet. Most of you should receive it this week. I had to get more bills so there was a slight delay, which is why I am extending the experiment.

I will be announcing my ebook launch in the next few weeks. That will be my next "big thing."

Until then, have a very safe and happy 4th of July celebration.

1 comment:

Sandy Lender said...

A) I love your business cards/logo.
B) CONGRATULATIONS on the first writing contest's completion. I do NOT envy you and the judges from this point forward. Eegads!
C) I'm intrigued by the eBook idea! Bring it on, sistah!

Sandy Lender
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."