Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Toast the New Year With Lemonade

I'm watching the CBS Evening News last night and on the segment "Spirit of America" they told the story of a group of advertising executives and writers who were laid off, got together and decided to make a movie about how the lay off turned their lives around.

It's called "Lemonade", as in, "Life hands you lemons, make lemonade." I've seen the trailer and as my gift to all of you I am posting it on both of my blogs.

It amazes me still that something so simple, can change your focus in an instant. I've been looking for something to give my ideas and my life some sort of direction, and this little segment did, and after watching this trailer, I ordered the DVD. I'm now inspired to live my life on my terms. If they could do it, I can do it. Bless your circumstances this year, and bless the ones to come. And make lots of lemonade.

Happy New Year, Everyone!

No comments: