Sunday, October 18, 2009

I Think I Need A Chicken Suit And Dancing Lessons

I'm watching the news tonight on one of the local stations, and they had a story about a Domino's Pizza in St. Paul, Minnesota. No new pizza recipes, but there is a new recipe for marketing.

They have a dancing chicken. No kidding!

There is an employee, who dances with another employee, and they are bringing in more business.

Maybe that's not such a bad idea. Only, I don't have a chicken suit, and I can't dance.

At all.

But it's inspiring for me because it shows that even in this economy, people are not giving up and they are still creative when it comes to marketing.

I wish them the best of luck, and they are learning how to do the "Thriller Dance". I'll be keeping an eye out for that one. :)

Have a great week.

No comments: